Wednesday, June 22, 2011

1-800LoanMart Customer Review #4: I wanted to thank Loan Mart....

Here's the payoff check for this loan in the amount of $3,800.57. I wanted to thank Loan Mart and its staff for assisting me with this loan. When I initially applied for the loan, i did not think I was able to qualify for the loan and the asking amount. I ended up qualifying for a lot more which came in handy.

Your loan advisor, Reggie Carter was very helpful in answering all my questions and or concerns. He was very thorough in his explanation of each process from beginning to the payoff or end. This loan played a huge part in saving me and my family from a disaster.

Again, thank you and I've recommended your services to many of my friends who are now looking at acquiring a loan through LoanMart.

Last but not least, I will be moving at the beginning of June. Can you please have my pink slip mailed to me? If it is not mailed out in time to make it to my current address before the 1st of June.


No comments:

Post a Comment