Wednesday, June 22, 2011

1-800LoanMart Customer Review #6: Quick email to say "thank you"

Dear Antonio,

I am writing this quick email to say "thank you". I was very surprised today when you assured me that you would not go home until your paperwork/my loan was processed. You also committed to me that I would hear from you before the day was up. People don't often do what they say they are going to do and I am very happy and I am grateful you have processed my loan and made a tough time in my life better. People like you make a good name for the lending industry.

Thank you for being an outstanding example of what customer service is all about. Thank you for doing what you said you would do. Thank you for working late and making this process very easy for me.

Please pass this on to your supervisors and or send me their contact info so I can share my appreciation with those that employ you. They have a great and dedicated employee!

Have a good night...


No comments:

Post a Comment